Amaretto Almond Cioccolatini (Naughty but Nice) is a Rich and Decadent Dessert that is super easy to make, plus it’s Vegan and Gluten free!
Who’s ready for the Holidays?!
If you’re still trying to think of a last minute gift for that someone who has everything, why not give the gift of a sweet treat!
These Amaretto Almond Cioccolatini’s are super easy to make, and are so indulgent!
Chocolate is one of my food addictions, I guess you could say I am completely obsessed. 🙂
I’m not a pastry chef at all, I was just experimenting with the ingredients and created a ‘naughty but nice’ Cioccolatini.
- Perfectly Sweet
- and Totally Indulgent
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Amaretto Almond Cioccolatini (Naughty but Nice)
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 10 Amaretto Cookies
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Pure Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbs Agave
- 2 Tbs Almond Milk
- 1 Tbs Earth Balance Olive Oil Buttery Spread
- Pastry Bag
- Empty Ice Tray
- Blend Almonds in food processor until finely grated (set aside 3 Tbs to place in ice tray, see below)
- Add Amaretto Cookies and blend well
- Add Cacao, Agave, Almond Milk, and Earth Balance, blend until smooth and creamy
- Scoop content into a pastry bag
- Place the Almond shavings set aside at the beginning evenly into 10 cubes of the empty ice tray
- Place chocolate mixture in pastry bag and squeeze half way into each ice tray over Almonds set aside at the beginning
- Place ice tray in freezer for about 1 hour
- Enjoy and indulge!
If you don’t have a pastry bag, you can use a plastic ziplock bag and cut a tip off of the bottom corner to make it similar to a pastry bag.