Authentic Italian Bruschetta is so easy to make. All you need is a few simple fresh ingredients to make this delicious appetizer!
Here’s what you need to make this:
- and your favorite Rustic Bread
That’s it, just simple fresh ingredients!
You guys are going to love this appetizer, it’s:
- Easy to make
- Super Tasty
- and so Satisfying
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Authentic Italian Bruschetta
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
- 3 Tomatoes (seeds removed) diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 whole cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 12-15 fresh Basil leaves julienned
- 4-6 slices Rustic Bread
- Add all ingredients except crostini bread to a bowl and marinade for 1 hour
- Remove whole Garlic cloves
- Heat grill pan on stovetop over med/high heat. Place each slice of rustic bread on top and heat 1-2 minutes each side or until desired crispiness.
- Add marinated Tomatoes to Crostini Bread and serve
- Buon Appetito!
If you prefer a more garlic flavor you can finely chop your desired amount of garlic to this instead of using the whole cloves, marinade time would be cut in half as well.
If you do not have time to marinade you could substitute the garlic with 2 tsp garlic powder.