These Blueberry and Sambuca Pops are the perfect adult summertime treat!
Now since there is Sambuca in these popsicles which is a liqueur, it’s not for kids. But for anyone over 21, definitely yes!
The Sambuca liqueur adds that extra twist of happiness to your summertime! 🙂
You guys are going to love these Blueberry and Sambuca Pops! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Perfect on a hot day
- and Totally Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Blueberry and Sambuca Pops
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian
- 6oz Blueberries
- 120 ml Heavy Cream
- 3 Tbs White Sugar divided (2 for the berries, 1 for the cream)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sambuca
- Add Blueberries, Water, and 2 Tbs of Sugar to a medium sauce pan and simmer over med/low heat for about 10 minutes
- Add Sambuca, simmer 2 minutes
- Let cool
- In a medium bowl add Heavy Cream and 1 Tbs Sugar, mix in high speed 2-3 minutes until thickened
- Fold Whipped Cream into Blueberry mixture
- Fill popsicle molds and freeze minimum 2 hrs
- Buon Appetito!