First time ever using this powerful Davidson Plum (Australian Superfood Powder) rich in potassium, zinc, calcium and Vitamin E. Not only does it go very well blended in smoothies or for making raw chocolate energy balls, but also with shrimp! As I did, adding fresh grated ginger for a kick, serving it with an organic dressed tri-color quinoa.
Ingredients : (1 serving)
1/2 Cup Tri Color Quinoa Organic
5 Shrimp medium/large size
5 Tsp Davidson Plum Powder
2 Tbs. Grated Fresh Ginger
3 Tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbs. Almonds Shaved Finely Chopped
1 Tbs. Red Onion Finely Chopped
2 Tbs. Raisins
1/2 Avocado Diced
12 Fresh Mint Leaves Finely Chopped
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Black Pepper
- While the quinoa is cooking according to instructions, chop the onion, avocado, almonds, mint. Transfer the chopped ingredients to a bowl and add the raisins.
- Take the clean and deveined shrimp and cut the skin, tail and head off. Dust it with Davidson Plum powder and the ginger.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, let it cool down then transfer it to the bowl with the chopped ingredients. Toss it all well. Add pinch salt and pepper.
- In a medium sauce pan, warm up the extra virgin olive oil at medium heat, sauté the shrimp for about 2 minutes.
- In a plate, set the quinoa in the center in a cylinder or mini tower (help yourself with a mold or a glass by pressing well the quinoa from the top towards the plate). Put the shrimp around the quinoa, drizzle some more extra virgin olive oil and Davidson Plum Powder.