This Easy Veggie Burger topped with a Greek Yogurt Mint Sauce is super tasty, this will seriously be your new favorite burger!
This veggie burger is made with simple healthy ingredients that you can feel good about eating!
We used Orange Bell Pepper, Zucchini, Cannellini Beans, Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Cumin, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Chia Seeds, Sesame Seeds, and Bread Crumbs to make this burger.
Just mix it all together, form into patties, sear in a frying pan for a few minutes, then cook it in an air fryer.
It’s so filling and flavorful even meat eaters will love this burger!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Easy Veggie Burger
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1/2 cup chopped Orange Bell Pepper (Red or Yellow are ok too)
- 1/2 cup chopped Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Cannellini Beans drained
- 1/2 cup fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 20 fresh Mint leaves finely chopped
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- In a food processor add Orange Bell Pepper, Zucchini, Beans, Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Cumin, Onion Powder, and Garlic Powder
- Blend 10-20 seconds and add contents to a medium size bowl
- Add in Chia Seeds, Sesame Seeds, and Bread Crumbs
- Mix well with your hands until all is blended
- Shape into 2 patties
- Cook each burger in a non-stick frying pan over med/high heat, 2 minutes each side
- Place burgers in air fryer at 390 degrees 10-12 minutes until cooked all the way through
- In a small bowl mix together Greek Yogurt and Mint
- Top each burger with desired amount of sauce
- Add to buns
- Buon Appetito!
If you don’t have an air fryer you can cook the burgers in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.