Fragole Con Panna (Strawberries with Whipped Cream) – This has to be one of the easiest, most tastiest desserts ever! This is sure to impress any guest!
Summer is in full swing and we’re all about the desserts over here at Orgasmik Cooking!
With all of the fresh Strawberries available at the local markets sometimes it’s hard to decide what to make with all of this goodness.
Summertime desserts are always a hit which brings us to the creation of this Fragole Con Panna which is Italian for Strawberries with Whipped Cream.
You guys are going to love this dessert! It’s:
- Easy to make
- and Immensely Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Fragole Con Panna (Strawberries with Whipped Cream)
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tbs White Sugar
- 6-7 large Strawberries sliced
- Drizzle of Forest Fruits Balsamic Glaze
- 1 Tbs Crushed Almonds
- Wafer Rolls filled with creamy strawberry (we used Vintage Gourmet brand)
- Whisk Cream and Sugar on high with a hand mixer until thickened
- In a dessert dish layer Strawberries, Whipped Cream, and repeat for another layer
- Repeat process for each dessert dish
- Drizzle with Forest Fruits Balsamic Glaze
- Garnish with Wafer Rolls and Almonds
- Buon Appetito!