This Spiralized Zucchini with Puttanesca Sauce is so rich, savory, and full of flavor. This will be your new favorite easy weeknight meal to make!
Usually a traditional Puttanesca Sauce is served hot and cooked with spaghetti or penne.
Well I wanted to experiment making a cold or room temperature uncooked Puttanesca Sauce pairing it with Spiralized Zucchini, and I must say that the final score was really Orgasmik!
Plus it’s super easy to make. This meal comes together in 10 minutes, which is perfect for those busy weeknights!
I hope you give this recipe a try and love it as much as we did! It’s:
- Low Carb
- Easy to make
- Full of flavor
- and Totally Satisfying
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Spiralized Zucchini with Puttanesca Sauce
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 1
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Gluten Free
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 – 2 medium Zucchini
- 1 Tomato
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 cup Oven Roasted Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 4 – 5 Anchovies in olive oil + 2 more for sautéing
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Pinch of Oregano
- 1/2 cup whole pitted Black Olives
- 1 – 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/2 cup chopped Parsley
- 1/4 cup Capers drained and rinsed
- Chop ends off Zucchini and spiralize using the smallest blade setting for thin-like noodles
- Place Zucchini in a dish cloth and squeeze out excess water, set aside
- In a food processor add Tomato, Garlic, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, 4 – 5 Anchovies, Salt, Red Pepper Flakes, and Oregano
- Blend together until it forms a puree
- In a small frying pan add a drizzle of EVOO and 2 Anchovies, sauté 30 seconds until Anchovies have melted
- In a large bowl add Zucchini, and toss with melted Anchovies and EVOO
- Mix in Puree, Capers, and Olives to Zucchini
- Serve immediately
- Buon Appetito!