These Strawberry Limoncello Pops are a tasty adult treat, perfect on a hot summer day!
I like challenging myself not just in life, but especially with making food.
This was the first time I tried making these Strawberry Limoncello Pops, and it turned out perfectly!
This recipe is well rewarded having the freshness of the Strawberries and the retro gusto of Limoncello liqueur.
You guys are simply going to love this dessert! It’s:
- A delicious sweet treat
- and 100% Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Strawberry Limoncello Pops
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 8
- Category: Gluten Free
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 20 medium/large fresh straberries
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 10 Tbs Limoncello Liqueur
- 8 oz Heavy Cream
- 4 Tbs white Sugar
- Whip Heavy Cream and white Sugar with a mixer until thickened
- Add Strawberries and Limoncello into a food processor and blend to a puree consistency, leaving a few bits of Strawberries into chunks
- Transfer puree into the whipped cream
- Mix until combined and fill popsicle molds
- Freeze minimum 2 hours
- Buon Appetito!