This Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad is so light and refreshing, perfect for anytime of year!
Spring is in the air… can you feel it!
When the weather warms up, I love making fresh, delicious, light salads like this one.
This is an easy full meal to make and is perfect for lunch.
I always like to make a nice presentation with the food I create. I used a ring (see pic above) to place this salad in and served it over a bed of Arugula.
Drizzled with a bit of Balsamic Glaze for garnish, and I think it looks absolutely exquisite! 🙂
You don’t have to get all fancy if you don’t want to. You can serve it however you like!
I hope you guys love this Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad as much as I did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Full of flavor
- and of course totally Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 2
- Category: Gluten Free
- Cuisine: Appetizer
- 5 oz can of Tuna in Olive Oil drained (be sure to use a good quality tuna, such as albacore)
- 1 cup Cannellini Beans
- 1/4 cup Red Onion julienned
- 4-5 Cherry Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Celery stalk diced
- 5 Basil Leaves julienned
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3 Tbs EVOO
- Arugula for garnish
- Balsamic Glaze for garnish
- Mix Cannellini Beans with Onion
- Add in Tomatoes, Celery, Basil, Salt, Pepper, and EVOO
- Mix well
- Add in Tuna and mix well
- Place a bed of Arugula on a plate
- Using a forming ring, place on top of Arugula and add Tuna Salad into the mold
- Remove ring
- Drizzle Balsamic Glaze around plate to garnish
- Buon Appetito!
Leave a Reply