How To Make Vegan Parmesan Taco Shells (Parmos!) – Using Vegan Parmesan Cheese to make these taco shells is so easy and will really kick up your taco night a notch!
Well I decided to create a step by step process for you on how to make Vegan Parmesan Cheese Taco Shells, or Parmos as I like to call them. 🙂
I prefer to use the brand Follow Your Heart which is a Vegan Parmesan Cheese that is really delicious!
Just add 1/4 cup of this to a warm non-stick skillet (use medium heat).
Spread it out to make a circular shape making it as flat as possible.
Cook 1-2 minutes, then gently flip it over with a spatula and cook 20-30 seconds longer.
Carefully remove it from the pan and place it over a drinking glass or something similar to mold it into the shape of a taco shell (I used a plastic bottle that you can see in the picture above).
Let it cool a few minutes before removing it from the mold.
Once it has hardened, go ahead and add your taco fillings of choice, or make my Vegan Veggie Parmos Tacos!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
How To Make Vegan Parmesan Taco Shells (Parmos!)
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Vegan
- 2 cups Vegan Shredded Parmesan (I used Follow Your Heart brand)
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat
- Add 1/4 cup of Vegan Parmesan Cheese creating a flat circle
- Cook 1-2 minutes, then quickly but gently flip it over and cook 20-30 seconds more
- Remove from pan and carefully place it over a drinking glass or something similar to mold it into a taco shell shape
- Repeat until all Parmesan Cheese Shells are made
Makes approximately 8 Parmos Shells.