These Vegan Peppers Mushrooms and Zucchini Parmos Tacos are loaded with flavor and are so healthy! Using Vegan Parmesan Cheese to make the taco shells makes every bite so savory and delicious!
If you’ve been following the blog for awhile then you may have noticed I’ve been on a Parmos kick! 🙂
I call them Parmos because I took Parmesan Cheese and made it into a yummy taco shell, but in this case I made a Vegan version using Vegan Parmesan Cheese from Follow Your Heart!
You guys are going to love how delicious and easy these are to make!
I like to start by making the Parmos shells first. (Full printable recipe below)
If you want a more detailed step by step on how to make Vegan Parmesan Shells, you can check out my easy step by step post here —-> How To Make Vegan Parmesan Taco Shells
Once the shells are made you can start sautéing the veggies.
I loaded these tacos with:
- Red Onion
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- and Sprouts
But really you could use your own favorite combo of veggies and make it your own creation! 🙂
Check out my other Vegan Veggie Parmos Tacos creation as well for a a different flavor combo!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Vegan Peppers Mushrooms and Zucchini Parmos Tacos
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Vegan
- 1/2 cup Vegan Shredded Parmesan (I used Follow Your Heart brand)
- 1 cup julienned Red Onion
- 1 cup julienned Red/Yellow Peppers
- 1 cup julienned Zucchini
- 1 cup sliced button Mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh Spinach
- 1/4 cup Oven Roasted Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat
- Add 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese creating a flat circle
- Cook 1-2 minutes, then quickly but gently flip it over and cook 20-30 seconds more
- Remove from pan and carefully place it over a drinking glass or something similar to mold it into a taco shell shape
- Repeat until all Parmesan Cheese Shells are made
- In a large frying pan add EVOO and heat over medium heat
- Add Red Onion, sauté over medium heat 1-2 minutes
- Add Peppers, Zucchini, and Mushrooms, sauté 2-3 minutes
- Fill each taco shell with sautéed Veggies, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Sprouts