This Sautéed Rotini with Chorizo and Creamy Kale Sauce is so rich and savory! This comes together in about 15 minutes making it perfect for those busy weeknights!
I love a good pasta. Obviously because I’m Italian 🙂
You can create so many different meals with pasta, really the possibilities are endless!
This is so delicious and has a well balance fusion of flavors which makes this dish a succulent full meal at any time of the year.
I hope you guys love this Sautéed Rotini with Chorizo and Creamy Kale Sauce as much as I did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Full of flavor
- and Totally Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Sautéed Rotini with Chorizo and Creamy Kale Sauce
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main Dish
- 250 grams Rotini (I used Barilla brand)
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 whole cloves Garlic
- 6 cups chopped Kale leaves thick stems removed
- 1/4 cup Water
- 4 slices Chorizo divided
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano D.O.P.
- In a large frying pan add EVOO and heat over medium heat
- When oil is warm add Garlic and Kale, sauté 2-3 minutes
- Add 1/4 cup Water and sauté 2-3 minutes
- Transfer 1/2 of the Kale along with the 2 Garlic cloves to a food processor and blend well
- Add the unblended 1/2 of Kale to the blended mixture and set aside
- Cook pasta as directed on package
- While pasta is cooking, add 2 slices of Chorizo, 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, and a drizzle of EVOO to a food processor and blend until pureed (should create approximately 1/4 cup)
- Slice an additional 2 pieces of Chorizo into thin slices (creating approximately 1/4 cup)
- In the same frying pan add the diced Chorizo and sauté over medium/high heat 1-2 minutes
- Add pureed Chorizo and sauté 1-2 minutes
- Add Kale mixture to pan and sauté 1-2 minutes
- Add Heavy Cream, mix, and remove from heat
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss
- Add 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano D.O.P.
- Buon Appetito!