Here’s another Orgasmik idea to add to your Xmas list that will surely be a delight at your next holiday gathering: salmon skewers with a delicious sesame crust paired with a cinnamon-spiced apple + ginger sauce—and it all comes together in 15 minutes!
Ingredients : (2 servings)
3 oz. Fresh Salmon cut in rectangular sizes ( 1 inch by 1/2 inch )
1/2 cup Sesame Seeds
2 Wooden Skewers (Let soaking in water for about 10 minutes, so they won’t burned in the oven)
pinch of salt and pinch of black pepper to season
FOR THE SAUCE:
1 Green Apple Diced
1 Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
2 Tsp Cinnamon Grounded
2 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger Chopped
- Preheat the oven at 392 F. In a non-stick baking tray, set the salmon skewers previously seasoned to your liking and coated with sesame seeds.
- Bake the salmon skewers for about 3-4 minutes each side and then broil it for about 2 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile in a non-stick pan, heat the butter then add the diced apple, lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger . Cook at medium heat for about 5-6 minutes or until apples are soft. Taste and adjust with extra cinnamon or ginger to your liking.
- Cool the sauce down. Transfer it in a food processor and blend it until it becomes mousse-like.
- Dip your salmon skewers and enjoy!