After creating the Arancini Popsicles, it was time for another flavor bomb popsicle that goes together wonderfully. Potatoes and tuna mixed with onion, seasoned with ground mustard powder and mozzarella cheese, coated with Panko breadcrumbs and fried. Light, tasty and savory.
Ingredients : (10/12 servings)
1/3 Onion finely chopped
5 Oz Canned Albacore Tuna in oil (well drained)
3 Tsp. Mustard Powder
4 Tbsp. Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
3 Eggs Whisked
3 Cups Breadcrumbs (I used Panko)
Salt & Pepper to season
Vegetables Oil to Fry
- Boil the potatoes with the skin off, then mash and transfer it in a bowl. Let cool down.
- Add onion, mustard powder, tuna to the potato mash and season it with salt and pepper, then mix all well.
- Take the popsicle mold and fill it with the mixed ingredients adding the mozzarella cheese in the center.
- Press down having a flat surface, insert the wooden stick, then place the molds into the freezer for about 1 and a half hour.
- Remove from the freezer and from the molds, then toss it each one in a whisked eggs mixture then coating it on well with breadcrumbs.
- Frying it hot oil until reaching a golden color. Serve immediately and enjoy.