These Prosciutto and Melon Mini Skewers in a Parmesan Basket are a fun, unique, and delicious appetizer that everyone will love!
Prosciutto and Melon just seem to go perfectly together. It’s one of my favorite appetizers.
I decided to put a new twist on this and serve it in a crispy Parmesan Cheese basket.
It’s a different way to serve Prosciutto and Melon that will not only impress your guests but overall your palate!
The crunchiness of the Parmesan Cheese basket mixed with Prosciutto and Melon really adds so much flavor along with elegance.
I hope you guys love these Prosciutto and Melon Mini Skewers in a Parmesan Basket as much as I did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Great for any party
- and Totally Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Prosciutto and Melon Mini Skewers in a Parmesan Basket
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 25-30
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese to make each basket (roughly 8 baskets needed for amount of ingredients listed)
- 1 Cantaloupe cubed
- 2 lbs Prosciutto
- Balsamic Glaze for garnish
- In a medium frying pan heat over medium heat
- When pan is warm add 1/3 cup Parmesan creating a flat circle
- Cook 2-3 minutes, then gently flip with a spatula and cook 20-30 seconds more
- Place over an upside down drinking glass to mold into a basket shape
- Let cool 2-3 minutes before removing from mold
- Repeat for each Parmesan basket
- Place 2-3 cubes of Cantaloupe on a short skewer adding pieces of Prosciutto in between
- Place skewers in each basket, about 2-3 per basket
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze
- Buon Appetito!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes by email!