These Mini Raw Nutty Crust Mixed Berry Tarts are super easy to make, made with simple healthy ingredients, and are so scrumptious! (Vegetarian/Gluten Free)
I’m always looking for new ways to make a ‘healthier’ dessert. These indulgent tarts are full of flavor, made with lots of nuts and dried fruit. This is a treat you can feel good about eating!
The crust is super simple to make, just add:
- Dried Cranberries
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil
- and Salt
to a food processor and blend well.
Scoop 1 Tbs of nut mixture into each mini muffin liner and press with your thumbs to create a concave center, see picture above.
Refrigerate 45-60 minutes.
In a small bowl whip together the Heavy Cream and Sugar.
Add it to a pastry bag, then fill each tart with it.
Top with Strawberries, Blueberries, and Mint!
You guys are going to love these Mini Raw Nutty Crust Mixed Berry Tarts! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Fun for any party
- and definitely Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Mini Raw Nutty Crust Mixed Berry Tarts
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 8
- Category: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 1/3 cup Cashews
- 1/3 cup Walnuts
- 1/3 cup Pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 100 ml Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbs white Sugar
- 4 medium Strawberries sliced
- 1/3 cup Blueberries
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- 8 mini muffin liners
- Add Cashews, Walnuts, Pistachios, Cranberries, Raisins, Vanilla, Coconut Oil, and Salt to a food processor and blend well
- Scoop 1 Tbs of nut mixture into each mini muffin liner and press with your thumbs to create a concave center (see pics)
- Refrigerate 45-60 minutes
- In a small bowl whip Heavy Cream and Sugar
- Add whipped cream to a pastry bag and fill each crust with the cream
- Top with berries
- Add fresh Mint for garnish
- Buon Appetito!