This Sautéed Shrimp with Spiralized Zucchini and Tomato Basil Sauce is Low Carb, light, healthy, and loaded with flavor!
I love using Zucchini as ‘noodles’. It’s such a healthier alternative to regular pasta. I just feel so much lighter and energetic.
I’ve used Spiralized Zucchini to mix in with Sun-Dried Tomato Arugula Pesto which is also very delicious!
But today I decided to experiment a little and use some sautéed shrimp tossed with evoo, garlic, fresh grape tomatoes, and of course fresh basil.
The combination of these flavors together are absolutely Orgasmik!
Plus this comes together in less than 10 minutes!! 🙂
You guys are going to love this, it’s:
- Low Carb
- Easy to make
- and 100% Delicious!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Sautéed Shrimp with Spiralized Zucchini and Tomato Basil Sauce
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Gluten Free
- Cuisine: Seafood
- 3 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 Whole Cloves Garlic Peeled
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 6 medium Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 6 Grape Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 Basil Leaves julienned
- 1 medium Zucchini spiralized on the smallest blade setting
- In a large frying pan add EVOO and heat over medium heat
- When oil is warm add Garlic, sauté 1 minute
- Add Red Chili Pepper Flakes, sauté 1 minute
- Turn the heat up to high and add Shrimp and White Wine, cook until wine is evaporated, about 2-3 minutes
- Add Tomatoes and cook 2-3 minutes until some of the Tomatoes pop (the ones that don’t pop you can pierce with a knife)
- Add Salt, Basil, Zucchini, and cook 1-2 minutes
- Remove Garlic cloves
- Serve immediately
Don’t overcook Zucchini or it will get soggy.