This Gluten Free Spaghetti with Salsa Verde is such a simple meal that is loaded with flavor! Perfect for those busy weeknights!
I used Gluten Free Spaghetti for this recipe mainly because my partner in crime Sara (the other half of Orgasmik Cooking) is Gluten intolerant. Since she’s the one that takes all of these beautiful photos, it’s nice if she can eat the recipes I create too. 🙂
Our favorite Gluten Free pasta to use is Delallo. They make regular pasta too which is just as good if you don’t need to be Gluten Free.
If you’re not Gluten intolerant you could swap it out for regular Spaghetti.
This Salsa Verde Sauce is one of my favorite sauces to make and is perfect for this Spaghetti! However you could also try it with Bucatini Pasta, on a Fish Fillet, or even stuff it into a whole Trout or a Branzino!
We hope you love this recipe as much as we did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Full of Flavor
- and of course Totally Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Gluten Free Spaghetti with Salsa Verde
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 250 grams gluten free Spaghetti (I used Delallo brand)
- 1 Tbs salt for the pasta water
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Capers drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Flat Parsley
- 5-6 Anchovies
- 1 tsp crushed Red Chili Pepper
- 5 Tbs EVOO
- 2-3 slices gluten free bread
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano D.O.P.
- Remove crust from gluten free bread and place on a grill pan over med/high heat
- Toast each side 1-2 minutes until crusty
- Remove from heat and crush into thick bread crumbs, set aside
- Cook pasta as directed on package or until al dente
- While pasta is cooking make salsa verde
- In a food processor add Garlic, Capers, Parsley, Anchovies, Red Chili Pepper, and EVOO, blend until smooth
- Add salsa verde to a frying pan and heat over medium heat
- Add 1/2 cup of the hot pasta water to the salsa verde to thin out and continue to simmer 2-3 minutes
- Drain pasta and add to Salsa Verde
- Drizzle a bit of EVOO over pasta to keep from sticking
- Add half of the bread crumbs in and mix
- Remove from heat and serve
- Top with remaining bread crumbs and Pecorino
- Buon Appetito!