This Spaghetti with Fiori Di Zucca E Acciughe is a simple yet elegant dish to make. So sweet, savory, and tasty!
This could be the perfect pasta for summer!
It has such an intriguing combination of sweetness from the zucchini blossoms in contrast with the saltiness of the anchovies, and the light citrusy of the lemon zest with the crunchy crumbles truly makes a symphony of flavors or simply an Orgasmik pleasure to the palate!
I hope you guys love this pasta dish as much as I did! It’s:
- and 100% Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Spaghetti with Fiori Di Zucca E Acciughe
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian
- 250 grams Spaghetti
- 6 Zucchini Blossoms (stamens removed)
- 6 Anchovy fillets chopped
- Handful of chopped Flat Italian Parsley
- Zest from 1 Lemon
- 4 Tbs EVOO
- 1 clove Garlic
- Pinch of Pepper
- 2 slices rustic bread crusted and crumbled into thick crumbs
- Cook pasta as directed or until al dente
- During the last few minutes before the pasta is done, start the sauce
- Heat a large frying pan over med heat with EVOO
- Add whole clove of Garlic and Anchovies
- Sauté until Anchovies are melted, about 2-3 minutes
- Remove Garlic clove and disgard
- Add Zucchini Blossoms
- Drain pasta and add to frying pan
- Add in Parsley, half of the Lemon Zest, a drizzle of EVOO, and half of the Bread Crumbs
- Plate and top with remaining Lemon Zest and Bread Crumbs
- Buon Appetito!
Leave a Reply