These Cucumber Feta Mint Rolls are so light and refreshing, this appetizer is sure to be a hit at your next party!
The key to making this is to slice the Cucumber really thin, about 1/8 inch thick. I used a mandoline to make even slices.
Then simply mash up the Feta Cheese along with the Mint and EVOO.
Add a tablespoon of the Feta mixture to each Cucumber slice, roll up, and skewer with a toothpick.
Drizzle a bit of Forest of Fruits Balsamic Vinegar over this and serve!
You could certainly use regular Balsamic Vinegar, but if you can find the Forest of Fruits Balsamic, I urge you to use this… it’s absolutely delicious! I found a bottle of this at Home Goods.
This is such an easy, tasty, and refreshing appetizer or finger food that is sure to delight your guests!
The contrast of flavors will please your palate to the fullest! 🙂
I hope you love these Cucumber Feta Mint Rolls as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Bursting with Flavor
- and Totally Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Cucumber Feta Mint Rolls
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 2-4
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- half of a small Cucumber sliced lengthwise into 8 slices about 1/8 inch thick
- 2 oz Feta Cheese
- 15 Mint Leaves chopped
- 2 tsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- Drizzle of Forest of Fruits Balsamic Glaze
- In a small bowl mash Feta and mix with Mint and EVOO
- Place 1 Tbs of Feta mixture onto each Cucumber slice and roll up
- Skewer in place with a toothpick
- Repeat with each Cucumber slice
- Plate and drizzle Forest of Fruits Balsamic Glaze over rolls
- Buon Appetito!