This Gnocchi with Pear Gorgonzola Walnut Sauce (Gluten Free) is so rich, creamy, and savory! Every bite is like a taste explosion in your mouth!
This could seriously be the perfect gnocchi. 🙂
The flavor combinations all blend perfectly together. You must try it to believe it!
This is definitely another Orgasmik pasta dish to try!
I hope you love this Gnocchi with Pear Gorgonzola Walnut Sauce as much as we did! It’s:
- and Insanely Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Gnocchi with Pear Gorgonzola Walnut Sauce (Gluten Free)
- 250 grams gluten free Gnocchi
- 1 1/2 Taylors Gold Pears, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup Red Onion julienned
- 1/2 cup toasted Walnuts (save a few for garnish)
- 1 Tbs Butter
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino D.O.P.
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- In a large frying pan add butter and melt over medium heat
- Add Onion and sauté 4-5 minutes until well softened
- Add Pear, pinch of salt and Pepper, sauté 1-2 min
- Add Gorgonzola sauté 1 min
- Add toasted Walnuts and Heavy Cream
- Stir 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened
- Cook Gnocchi as directed
- Drain and add to sauce
- Add half of the Pecorino, stir in and serve immediately
- Sprinkle with remaining Pecorino and Walnuts
- Buon Appetito!