This Watermelon Feta Pine Nuts and Crispy Kale Salad is perfect for summer! It’s so light, refreshing, and full of goodness!
You may remember awhile back I posted a recipe for Feta Mint Watermelon Skewers.
Well from that recipe since I had some left over watermelon and feta, I decided to create this crispy, tasty, and exciting salad!
I just added some toasted pine nuts, and some crispy kale that I fried up in my air fryer.
I hope you guys love this Watermelon Feta Pine Nuts and Crispy Kale Salad as much as I did! It’s:
- and Totally Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Watermelon Feta Pine Nuts and Crispy Kale Salad
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 2
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 1 bunch Kale, chopped into bite size chunks and thick stems removed
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 large slices of Watermelon cubed
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 Tbs Pine Nuts
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Drizzle of EVOO
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Add Kale to air fryer at 350 degrees, fry 7-8 minutes until crispy
- Add Kale to a large bowl
- Add pinch of Salt and Soy Sauce to Kale
- Add Pine Nuts to air fryer and toast 3-4 minutes
- Add toasted Pine Nuts to Kale
- Top with Watermelon, Feta, Evoo, and fresh Mint
- Buon Appetito!