This Mascarpone and Espresso Semifreddo is such an indulgent treat that everyone will love!
This has the perfect combo of flavors with the Mascarpone and Espresso combined with Whipped Cream. Then adding the crunchiness from the Amaretto Cookies along with the Chocolate shavings on top… Wow, just Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Mascarpone and Espresso Semifreddo
- Prep Time: 20
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian
- 200 grams Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3 Tbs White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Espresso coffee at room temperature
- 6 Amaretto Cookies
- 1/4 cup shaved Dark Chocolate
- Make Espresso and let cool to room temperature
- Whisk Egg Whites in a small bowl and set aside in fridge to keep cold
- Whisk Heavy Cream and Sugar in a medium bowl until thick
- Add Mascarpone and Espresso to bowl with the cream, gently fold in egg whites
- Place in small dessert bowls and freeze for 1 1/2 hours until semi hard
- Crumble Amaretto Cookies on top of each bowl
- Sprinkle Chocolate over each bowl
- Buon Appetito!