Insalata Di Riso (Rice Salad) – This is a popular salad during the summer months in Italy. This salad is so light, refreshing, and full of goodness!
Once you try this, I believe this will be your new favorite go-to salad.
It’s so easy to make and will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days without loosing flavor or consistency.
It’s perfect to take to work, or even the beach!
If you didn’t want to eat this as a full meal, you could make smaller serving portions for a yummy appetizer for your guests to enjoy. 🙂
I hope you guys love this Insalata Di Riso as much as we did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Low in Calories
- Full of Flavor
- and 100% Orgasmik!
If you try this recipe let us know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #orgasmikcooking on Instagram! We LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Insalata Di Riso (Rice Salad)
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 200 grams Brown Rice (we used the boil in a bag rice for faster cook time)
- 1 cup diced shredded Carrots
- 1 Celery stalk chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 large Yellow Pepper chopped
- 2 hard boiled Eggs chopped
- 8 oz Tuna in olive oil drained
- 9 oz canned Kernel Corn drained
- 2 oz sliced Black Olives
- 2 cups chopped Arugula
- 1/4 cup Chives chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drizzle of EVOO
- Cook Rice as directed and let cool
- Add all ingredients except Tuna to a large bowl and mix well
- Salt and Pepper to taste, add to your liking
- Add in Tuna and mix
- Buon Appetito!